Air Central Texas Calendar
Webinar: The Writing’s on the Wall: Recent Cool Wall Research and Measures
- jueves, febrero 22, 2018 at 12:00p.m. - 1:30p.m.
- 1h 30m
Thursday, February 22, 2018 | 1:00-2:30 PM, Eastern
Have you heard about cool walls? Lawrence Berkeley National Lab (LBNL) is working to understand how cool wall technologies can mitigate heat islands and provide a range of other benefits at the same time. This 90-minute webcast will present key results from LBNL’s recent research on the energy and environmental co-benefits of cool walls and highlight Hawaii's experience adopting cool walls into their state codes. Register for this free webcast.
- Introduction. Victoria Ludwig, U.S. EPA Heat Island Reduction Program
- Building energy and greenhouse gas benefits. Ronnen Levinson, LBNL
- Urban climate and other co-benefits. George Ban-Weiss, University of Southern California
- Existing cool wall codes and programs. Haley Gilbert, LBNL Hawaii’s adoption of cool wall codes and measures. Howard C. Wiig, State of Hawaii